Monday, September 3, 2012

These Boots Were Made For Walking

Hello future fashionistas,
If any of you are in college and are dealing with the challenge of trying to look stylish on a budget then you are in luck. Here I will give you the tips of how to make any outfit look amazing without breaking the bank. For instance I have been desperately searching for a pair of affordable new cowgirl boots with no luck. I am on a budget and am only willing to spend at most $60 on these bootsI decided to try Payless because they have cheap shoes that sometimes can compare to designer shoes.
Payless $35


To my surprise I found the perfect pair of boots that I had been searching for. What was even better was that they were on sale! I was able to scoop up a pair of boots for $35 instead of the $140 like other retailers were charging. 
Aldo's $140
This meant that I still had $25 left over to get some froyo with friends and catch a movie. Remember never make an impulse buy on a budget, instead search and compare before buying and this way you know you will always get the best deal.







No comments:

Post a Comment