Saturday, November 3, 2012

Leather Loving

As the weeks fly by the weather continues to decrease and make me shiver in my shoes. I find it hard to stay warm in my sweater dress ensemble complete with tights and boots without a coat. Normally I would opt for my peacoat, but that would hide my cute sweater dress from the public as I walked across the campus. As I pondered what to wear I decided to seek out some inspiration. Collegefashionista's latest post had the perfect solution to my problem. Recently she went to Italy and brought back with her a leather jacket. Fortunately, for us Americans, leather jackets are currently trending across the states and there is  quite the selection to choose from. A black leather jacket is the perfect accessory to keep you warm as well as showing the bottom of the sweater dress and making it look like a cute skirt. According to Seventeen Magazine's November 2012 issue "A fitted leather jacket is a must: It keeps you warm without adding bulk and makes every outfit a little edgier".
Unfortunately real leather costs a fortune. Lucky for you, I have done all the searching and have selected the best faux leather that is comparable to the real thing as well as being cost conscious enough to not leave a gaping whole in your wallet. No need to thank me, just enjoy!

Faux Leather

Try a faux leather motto jacket from
Delia's. Black goes with almost any
outfit and since this style is cropped
it will show off the cute outfit that
you are wearing underneath. The
leather looks comparable to the real
thing except it is on sale now for $34.50.



Leather



                                                    If you have an extra $279.99
                                                    hanging around your dorm
                                                    that does not need to go to
                                                    paying off a college loan then
                                                    feel free to splurge on this
                                                    real leather jacket available
                                                    at Macy's.


1 comment:

  1. I love the leather jacket from Delia's! I have the same one and I love it!

    ReplyDelete