Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Fifteen?


Not This Year!

Just five more days until Thanksgiving dinner! I remember waking up every Thanksgiving morning and smelling the amazing aroma of turkey, apple pie, cranberry sauce, stuffing, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes baking in the oven. So good! Fortunately I am able to continue this tradition since my college lets me go home the day before Thanksgiving. I hope that you all have that same privilege that I do. Piling my plate full of food and then going back for seconds....and sometimes thirds, I am always regretting my outfit choice. Typically I wear a long sleeved shirt with a scarf, mini skirt, and a belt. After  whole day of eating the belt around my waist digs into my over expanded stomach and causes a lot of discomfort. This Thanksgiving I am going to wear an outfit that will stretch with my full stomach, but still makes me look nice and put together. The solution I have come up with is leggings. Layer a sweater dress or over sized sweater over a pair of leggings and you are good to go. You will look fancy without the uncomfortable feeling as a result of stuffing your face with home cooked food and desserts. So enjoy your meals and don't worry about the Thanksgiving fifteen with your expandable leggings and loose sweater!

GOjane
Reasons to fall in love with leggings:

  • Fun prints
  • Warmth
  • Contour your legs
  • Stretchy
  • Comfortable material
  • Versatile
  • Layer

If you are looking to add a girly twist to your look then go for a nice floral design. The flowers express your cute side which lets your personality shine through. Try this pair that goes for only $8.10.


No comments:

Post a Comment